Montag, 17. August 2015

[Review] Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions Green

Hi pandas,

how are you doing? How was your weekend?
I wanted to thoroughly relax but somehow the weekend is already over again and I don't feel relaxed...

Anyways, here's is a new review for you:






What they say about it:
Multi-functional beblesh balm that maintain healthy moisture by whitening, wrinkle imprvement effect and protects the skin from a broad range of UVA and UVB radiation, leaving skin looking smooth, perfect and natural.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hexyl Laurate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Triethoxycaprlylsilane, Methicone, Silica, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethlsiloxysilicate, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Depentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

Cosdna doesn't show any red flags, really nice.
However, cosdna isn't all-knowing so you might still break out from this product.





Since this is the green version of the BB Cream all the packaging is also green. I have a little sample/travel size but the original size is green as well. Each BB Cream in this range is packaged in a color according to its name. That's a really nice touch.
But! They chose to put white print on the bright green packaging. Really? It makes it so hard to read, I get headaches squinting my eyes when trying to make out the letters....Seriously, someone wasn't making a smart decision at Skin79 there.
Since I purchased mine from the official German shop there is also a sticker with some German explanation. That's really nice. I'm just missing an English or German version of the ingredients.





The actual tube is also bright green, reflecting and also with white print...
This size is truly good for traveling and trying out the product.

The green version is aimed at people with oily/combination skin and has a silky finish.





Just like the other BB Creams from Skin79 this one also has a quite strong scent. If you have a sensitive nose then skip this product.





The color....Skin79 has a very strange naming for colors. A few versions of the BB Cream are in the color "light-beige", for example the green one, but they all have different undertones. I'm genuinely confused.
I wanted to try the green version because as much as I love the pink and gold version (review here) they both have a slight grey-cast that always bothered me.




So a less gray color plus being aimed at combination skin I really wanted to try the green version.
It is easy to spread and feels really light on the skin. The finish is silky, almost fully matte.

The color is indeed less gray than the gold and pink version. And also paler. Quite a lot paler. I even get the feeling that it is a little bit too pale for me (never in my life would I have though I'd say that XD). I feel a bit ghostly with it. It is allright with bronzer and blush but combined with the silky/matte finish I do not feel too good wearing it. I prefer glowy base products. If I ever feel like sporting a matte look I can still use powder.
That's also the reason why I haven't really worn this BB Cream outside.


naked face
BB Cream applied
full make-up

As I said, I haven't worn this outside much but the times I did the wearing time was allright.
I think it's really a shame that Skin79's BB Creams only come in one shade per version. This really limits the choices for the customers.
While it does look good on the picture I somehow couldn't warm my heart for this BB Cream. It's not a bad BB Cream but we just weren't meant to be...
But if you're really pale and always have trouble finding a suitable BB Cream, this might be for you. You have to be a fan of a quite matte finish though.



Pros: feels nice

Cons: a bit too pale for me, not a fan of the matte finish


Overall: 3/5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen